Comments or questions are welcome! Please contact me (Colin) below:
Quotation of the Week:
“I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.”
– Kobe Bryant
- A Few Thoughts on BC’s Electoral Reform Ballot
- Curriculum must be a teacher’s ally, not a teacher’s foe.
- Mike Smyth is at it again!
- On the latest report card “innovation”
- Reflections on BC’s proposed English 10-12 curriculum
- My response to Michael Fordham’s excellent post, “Is traditionalism [in education] right-wing?”
- Some comments on the Supreme Court education decision
- Choice and flexibility: some thoughts on the new curriculum
- Is a teacher’s knowledge tacit or just uncomfortable?
- The Politics of Curriculum