Comments or questions are welcome! Please contact me (Colin) below:
Quotation of the Week:
In reality, there is no such thing as not voting: you either vote by voting, or you vote by staying home and tacitly doubling the value of some diehard’s vote.” – David Foster Wallace
- Curriculum must be a teacher’s ally, not a teacher’s foe.
- Mike Smyth is at it again!
- On the latest report card “innovation”
- Reflections on BC’s proposed English 10-12 curriculum
- My response to Michael Fordham’s excellent post, “Is traditionalism [in education] right-wing?”
- Some comments on the Supreme Court education decision
- Choice and flexibility: some thoughts on the new curriculum
- Is a teacher’s knowledge tacit or just uncomfortable?
- The Politics of Curriculum
- Notes and commentary on Karl Polanyi’s The Great Transformation (Part 1)